Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pictures of Timpanogos



The beginning

Pretty fall colors

Me Lizzy and Melissa


Going up the mountain



If you look really close you can see me and Elizabeth :)


The whole group in the meadow before we started going up up up


Pretty flowers. Right past this meadow the vegitation stops growing



This is at the Saddle, Provo and UT Lake is below

Only an hour left to the top



The view from the top

If you look close at this picture you can see that I have cold chills all over my face and neck

Going back down the shoot



The Group back down from the summit



5 comments:

  1. Spectacular views! I miss that about Utah. It's hard to get a great view point in Seattle, unless you're in a skyscraper... Too many tall trees to block stunning views. Looks like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sister nice pics! How are you muscles feeling today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I kept thinking "I wonder if it was cold" and then you told about your chills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I actully got my serving back! From the red out of bounds line 2 or 3 times and alot from the blue line.

    ReplyDelete