Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kind of cool, but wish I would have gotten this with my real camera


So a few weeks back Salt Lake had a weird wind storm go through, it knocked the power out all over the valley. Mine was out for hours. So when I got home from work I went out to sit on my balcony to read while it was still light outside. There was a cloud in front of the setting sun and it was casting a weird shadow across the sky so I snapped a pic with my cell phone. I had forgotten all about it until I was clicking through my phone this morning and came across it. After looked at the picture on my computer screen, I thought it was pretty cool. Now I wish I had taken it with my real camera and not my phone :(

2 comments:

  1. It looks like when someone famous dies and there walking into heven. Kinda cool but kinda a weird thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a really great picture!

    ReplyDelete